Friday, December 17, 2010

AmAzInG sAtUrDaY ! :) ! :) ! :) ! :) !

I had a amazing Saturday! The first amazing thing that happened my Saturday is that I got to have a giant hot fudge sunday. And I got  to get my most favorite game called Blackopps. Then I got drafted by the Michigan Wolverines. After I was done with collage I was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings. Then I was announced into the NFL hall of fame. After that I got to go snowboarding at the tallest mountain in the whole United States. Which was amazing. Next I got to go sky diving right above Mount Rushmore. Which was one of the funnest things ever. The best thing that happened to me that day was when I got drafed by the Minnesota Vikings and the Michigan Wolverines!!!

3 comments:

  1. My Amazing Saturday is Amazing because the Vikings and the Michigan Wolverines are my favorite teams in NCAA (collage football) and NFL (National Football League)

    ReplyDelete