Thursday, December 16, 2010

2nd Awful Monday

The most worst Monday of all. The worst things happend to me today. I got pushed out of a airplane FYI (with no parushoot). Then I got grounded off of Blackopps, Madden 10, and NCAA 08 which they are my favorite games. (grounded for a year). Then I went on a trip to Mount Rushmore. But as soon as I got there I didn't have anough money to get in and a bird pooped on my head. The 2nd to last thing was when I got hit by a car in the street. But luckly I didn't break any bones. Finally the last thing happend to me. I was window washing when the ropes broke and I fell on to the grond which I broke my bones and then the water fell on my head which means now I'm soaking wet. And that was my awful Monday which was the most worst Monday of my life!

1 comment:

  1. sucks to be you if it were real again. but it would realy stink if you didn't realy have your parushoot if it was in real life

    ReplyDelete